Aquametro Oil & Marine
Your partner for consumption measurement and performance monitoring.
Aquametro Oil & Marine AG is a leading company in fuel oil consumption measurement and performance monitoring systems in marine business.
Besides fuel oil meters, we are experts for viscosity measurement and control, shaft power measurement, monitoring and management systems for fuel performance and change-over units for fuel. Our monitoring and management systems are modular and can be upgraded to generate and store reports, with the possibility of on board analysis or it can also be emailed to shore.
With service stations for marine industry in Switzerland, Germany, UAE, South Korea, USA, Singapore, China, Japan and India we provide you our best and professional service wherever needed.
- 1928: Aquametro Ltd. is founded in Basel
- 1972: Aquametro Belgium s.p.r.l. is founded in Brussels
- 1986: Approved as test center for Swiss verification
- 1988: Aquametro Messtechnik GmbH is founded in Germany
- 1997: accreditation of the test center according to EN45000 (water, heat, oil)
- 2004: Aquametro Representative Office is founded in Tokyo/Japan
- 2007: Aquametro Korea Ltd. is founded in Busan/Korea
- 2009: Aquametro (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd. is founded in Singapore
- 2010: Aquametro (China) Pte Ltd. is founded in Shanghai
- 2012: Foundation of Aquametro in Dubai/UAE
- 2013: Aquametro Marine GmbH is founded in Rostock/Germany
- 2017: Carve-out of the Oil & Marine business in the newly founded Aquametro Oil & Marine Group
Our Product Portfolio
- Ring piston meters for consumption measurement of different fluids (e.g diff. fuels and chemical liquids)
- Marine: Diesel switch (fuel switching system), homogenizer and viscosity systems, signal recording by means of PLC, oil consumption display, software for trend, analysis and efficiency
The awareness for the variety of specific requirements, which Aquametro encounters throughout the world – whether technologically, ecologically, culturally or businesswise – defines the company’s way of doing business. Its closeness to the market is based on its constant readiness to break new ground in its quest for optimum solutions. The experience and skills the company has gained in this way are adopted in its daily work by its operatives in Switzerland as well as the
representatives throughout the world.
Boilers and industrial furnaces, shipbuilders, shipyards, boat, lorry, bus and other vehicle owners.
- Aquametro Oil & Marine currently has 60 employees.
- Operating revenues 2020: CHF 10.4 Mio.