Your partner for productive pipetting.
The global market for lab equipment in the life sciences sector offers enormous opportunities.
Integra Biosciences Ltd. is a leading provider of highquality laboratory tools for Liquid Handling and Media Preparation. We are committed to fulfil the needs of our customers in research, diagnostics and quality control within the Life Science and medical industry. The company is headquartered in Zizers, Switzerland and maintains subsidiaries in the USA, France and Great Britain.
- 1965 INTEGRA Biosciences Ltd. was founded in Zürich, Switzerland as a trading company for laboratory tools under the name Tecnomara.
- 1999 the manufacturing company PETRA Labortechnik Ltd. in Chur was acquired and integrated into the INTEGRA Biosciences group.
- 2001 the engineering company TECURIA Engineering Ltd. joined the group.
- 2003 all business activities including Sales and Marketing, Product Development and Manufacturing were centralized in Chur, Switzerland.
- 2009 the US based company VIAFLO (today INTEGRA Biosciences Corp.) was integrated into the group and the Swiss headquarter was moved from Chur to Zizers Switzerland.
- 2012 the long time French distribution partner Valdea (today INTEGRA Biosciences SAS) was acquired.
- 2013 foundation of a subsidiary company with a sales organisation in Great Britain.
- 2014 foundation of a direct sales force organisation in Germany.
Our Product Portfolio
Moving liquids in a precise and productive way is core to many daily tasks of laboratory professionals in the Life Science industry. INTEGRA Biosciences is dedicated to develop laboratory tools, which allow the handling and sterilization of liquids more effectively. It is our passion to work closely with our customers in order to continuously improve our products and to manufacture them at an outstanding quality.
Today our Liquid Handling products are used in laboratories around the globe and have achieved an outstanding reputation for their quality and unique functionality. The product portfolio includes well-known product brands, such as the PIPETBOY Pipette Controller, VIAFLO Electronic Pipettes, VOYAGER Space Adjustable Pipettes and the VACUSAFE Aspiration Systems. In recent years, we further extended our Liquid Handling product range with more innovative devices, such as the VIAFLO 96 and 384 Channel Pipettes, the VIAFLO ASSIST Personal Pipetting Assistant and the new lightweight VIAFLO II Multichannel Pipettes. We are proud to offer the widest range of electronic pipettes to the market, ranging from 1 channel pipettes to 384 channel bench top units.
Growth through innovative products of high quality is the central theme for Integra Biosciences. Permanent learning from customers provides our highly qualified employees the basis for continuous innovation of our product portfolio.
Laboratories involved in research and development, quality control or diagnostic in the life science sector. We find our customers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, agricultural, cosmetic and food industry, as well as in public institutions, universities and hospitals.