INTEGRA Engineering India
Your partner for production.
INTEGRA Engineering India Ltd. based in Halol nearby Vadodara in the state of Gujarat, India, is an engineering and manufacturing company.
On the one hand the company produces since the end of the 80ies signalling relays for the safety of Indian Railways. On the other hand it produces textile machinery for the Indian textile industry. Further the company engineers and manufactures various products for OEMs in transportation and power sectors.
- INTEGRA Engineering, formerly Schlafhorst Engineering India Ltd., was founded in 1981 as Padmatex Engineering Ltd. and was earlier part of the Saurer and later Oerlikon Group.
- INTEGRA Holding has acquired a majority shareholding in Schlafhorst Engineering in January 2011, with the goal of strongly growing the business. Subsequent to the acquisition the company was renamed into INTEGRA Engineering India.
- INTEGRA India Group Co. Ltd. which was established as Joint Venture with ABB in 1987 under the name of INTEGRA Hindustan Control was merged with INTEGRA Engineering in June 2012.
Our Product Portfolio
- The company offers the manufacturing and assembly of solutions in apparatus and equipment fabrication, assemblies or individual components.
- Railway Signalling Relays as well as Textile Machinery (Draw Frame).
- Engineering & Manufacturing for OEMs.
- The synergy of its two production competencies – metal and sheet metal processing at INTEGRA Engineering, and electrical engineering and electrical assembly at INTEGRA India – allows the company to create integrated product solutions both for existing as well as new customers.
- Target customers are in the energy, automotive and railway sectors, the textile industry as well as general industry.
Indian Railways, Textile Mills, local and multinational companies such as ABB, Bombardier, Schneider Electric, BHEL, and many more.