INTEGRA Engineering India
Your partner for production and services to transport and energy technology sectors.
Integra Engineering India Ltd. based in Halol nearby Vadodara in the state of Gujarat, India, operates in the transport and energy technology sector with special focus on the railway market .
Integra Engineering India Ltd. has come a long way since it commenced operations in 1987. Its comprehensive manufacturing facilities offers a unique blend of products as well as services to transport and energy technology sectors with a special focus on the railway market. The company is listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange and therefore has to comply with various laws and regulations.
- Integra Engineering, formerly Schlafhorst Engineering India Ltd., was founded in 1981 as Padmatex Engineering Ltd. and was earlier part of the Saurer and later Oerlikon Group.
- Integra Holding has acquired a majority shareholding in Schlafhorst Engineering in January 2011, with the goal of strongly growing the business. Subsequent to the acquisition the company was renamed into Integra Engineering India.
- Integra India Group Co. Ltd. which was established as Joint Venture with ABB in 1987 under the name of Integra Hindustan Control was merged with Integra Engineering in June 2012.
Our Product Portfolio
- The company offers the manufacturing and assembly of solutions in apparatus and equipment fabrication, assemblies or individual components.
- Railway Signalling Relays.
- Engineering & Manufacturing for OEMs.
- The synergy of its two production competencies – metal and sheet metal processing at Integra Engineering, and electrical engineering and electrical assembly at Integra India – allows the company to create integrated product solutions both for existing as well as new customers.
- Target customers are in the transport and energy technology sectors with special focus on the railway market.
Indian Railways, local and multinational companies such as ABB, Bombardier, Schneider Electric, BHEL, and many more.
- Integra Engineering India currently has 498 employees.
- Operating revenues 2020: CHF 7.5 Mio.