Your partner for sample storage.
Micronic is a leading global supplier of traceable sample storage solutions to biorepositories and other laboratory facilities.
Dedicated to the design and production of innovative solutions for over 30 years, Micronic is uniquely able to offer the expert advice to help safeguarding what may be the most valuable asset a laboratory houses: samples. Micronic is an internationally operating organization with its headquarters located in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
- 1984: Micronic was founded in Lelystad, The Netherlands as a manufacturer of blocks, pipette tips and tubes for sample storage and handling. A class 7 clean room was built for molding and assembly, and for several years the company expanded.
- 2010: The subsidiary in The United States was established, including offices, a warehouse and an assembly class 7 clean room.
- 2011: In Lelystad, another class 7 clean room was added for assembly in addition to the existing clean room that is now used for molding only.
- 2012: Micronic set up a center of expertise: the Technology Center, which has the primary goal of developing new and improving existing products.
- 2014: The Equipment Assembly Center was built to be able to assemble all sample handling equipment in-house.
Our Product Portfolio
The Micronic sample storage product portfolio characterizes itself in high quality and reliability. It consists of:
- Labware: tubes, racks and caps
- Equipment: cappers, decappers, readers and other sample management systems
- Services: custom barcodes and sterility
Fulfilling the needs of its customers in the Life Science industry is the basis of the existence and continuity of Micronic’s core activities. As an innovative developer, producer and distributor of a comprehensive line of traceable sample storage products, Micronic places itself as a solid partner with a strong customer focus. Micronic’s customers can always rely on our company’s dedication to deliver reliable products in compliance with the highest quality requirements.
Micronic’s products are applied worldwide in the (research) laboratories of university hospitals, forensics, agricultural, veterinary and governmental institutes, as well as companies in biotech, food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.