Your partner for plastic
and metal elements.
Sitek is a manufacturer of product components, small-scale gears, assemblies and precision parts made of plastic and metal.
As a supplier, Sitek offers a package of services including all processes from development to design enigneering to the finished product. The combination of metal turned pieces with plastic components and separate assembly for components offers considerable benefit to customers. The company is focussed on its core expertise: the production of technical standard parts.
Sitek seeks to become a dynamic, reliable company to the supplier industry. We seek to excite our customers with high-quality products and systems. We are able to respond quickly and flexibly to customer requirements thanks to our clear niche strategy. As a supplier, being close to our customers matters to us.
We offer customers a package of services covering all processes ranging from development to design engineering to the
finished part. We seek to maintain a company culture in which performance-awareness, self-responsibility and social competence can thrive.
- 1997 Sitek Ltd. was founded as a public company at its current location in Bettlach
- 1998: ISO 9001 certification
- 2004: ISO 14001 certification
- 2004: OHSAS 18001 certification
- 2004: As part of a succession solution, Sitek AG was bought by Aquametro AG
- 2015: Majority of Aquametro shares transferred to Integra Holding Ltd.
- Complete machining of turned pieces and gear wheels
- Cutting and milling of threads and knurled profiles
- Precision turned pieces, Ø 1 – 42 mm
- Precise gear wheels with module 0.2 – 1.0 mm
- Assembly of assembly groups
- Injection moulding of technical plastics, up to 200 g.
- Hot-process moulding and pad printing processes
- Production and assembly of small-scale gears and assemblies
- Tool management and maintenance
As a supplier, we do not produce our own products. Instead we offer our customers competent, solutionbased and partner-like teamwork in projects.
- Fluid measurement industry
- Laboratory technology and their devices
- Machine and electronic industry
- Household appliances
- Sitek currently has 55 employees.
- Operating revenues 2020: CHF 10.4 Mio.